FXTM is committed to educating traders across the world, and recently had the opportunity to visit Taiwan for the very first time. On 4 November, 2017, FXTM collaborated with FXWord.com for a special seminar at the luxurious Westin 5-star hotel, in the heart of the financial district in Taiwan. The next day, FXTM Head of Education and renowned FX guru, Andreas Thalassinos, brought his popular Ultimate Trading Formula to eager Taiwanese participants in a 2-day workshop.
The turnout for both events exceeded our expectations, and the feedback received from the crowd was very positive. As FXTM expands its footprint across the Asian content, these events signify a key stepping stone for our ongoing relationship with Taiwanese traders and our growth in the region.
Highlights from the seminar include:
- A one-hour presentation by well-known Taiwanese financial professor, Quan Zheng Xiao Ge, on the topic of strengthening stocks and Taiwan stocks chip analysis
- A 40-minute educational presentation by Andreas Thalassinos, summarising the topics of his upcoming workshop
- FXTM Interview with Taiwan media wealth.com.tw
Topics covered in the two-day workshop include:
- The essential elements of trading
- Trend Identification
- Trend Reversals - Entry and Exit Points
- Fibonacci Take Profit Levels
- Tops and Bottoms Identification
- Risk Management Rules
All participants expressed huge interest and enthusiasm at the seminar and workshop, requesting similar events in the future.
FXTM thanks all those who attended these events, and looks forward to visiting Taiwan again very soon!
If you’re interested in attending one of our future seminars or workshops, be sure to bookmark and follow the FXTM Seminars page.
Still not trading with a leading broker? Open your account today.