FXTM continues its successful run of media tours with a brand new series of interviews in Malaysia. On October 31 and November 1, FXTM’s Global Head of Currency Strategy and Market Research, Jameel Ahmad, visited the region for a series of one-on-one interviews, roundtable sessions and a television interview with TV3 – one of the most watched television stations in Malaysia.
The interviews and Q&A’s focused on the local market in Malaysia, with particular focus on the Ringgit, as well as Oil, Gold and Bitcoin. They were conducted by Tier 1 media outlets from the region which included The Sun Daily, The Edge Markets and Radio Television Malaysia (RTM1)
Some of the topics discussed during the tour included:
- The Ringgit - how the Malaysian currency can benefit from external factors, the impact of global economies and political policies - particularly from the U.S.
- Oil - how oil prices can recover in 2018, what actions OPEC took to help oil prices recover, and how the MYR can benefit from the oil price recovery.
- The Japanese Yen – How ongoing political risk has impacted the Yen in 2017.
- Bitcoin – how to measure Bitcoin’s worth against traditional currencies and the regulation surrounding it across the globe.
- How local politics may affect the Ringgit.
- General market outlook for the MYR and which factors may affect the economy.
Read on for a sample of the articles and clips that resulted from the tour:
SME.org.my - FXTM sees ringgit in 4.15-4.30 range by year-end
To get in-depth analysis of the markets, be sure to bookmark FXTM’s Daily Market Analysis page.
Still not trading with an award-winning broker? Open your account today.
Disclaimer: The content in these articles/videos comprise personal opinions and ideas and should not be construed as containing personal and/or other investment advice and/or an offer of and/or solicitation for any transactions in financial instruments and/or a guarantee and/or prediction of future performance. FXTM, its affiliates, agents, directors, officers or employees do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available and assume no liability as to any loss arising from any investment based on the same.