On 3 November, 2017, FXTMPartners sponsored another fantastic IB event in South Korea. Held at the lavish Lotte City Hotel Daejeon 1F Ruby room in the heart of Daejeon, this latest World Economy BAND Seminar was very well attended, with the packed room eager to absorb all the information from the presentations.
Starting at 17:00 local time and lasting well into the evening, the seminar featured keynote presentations from successful Introducing Brokers. They discussed the work of online group World Economy BAND, the state of the global economy in Q4 2017, and networked with attendees over dinner and drinks later in the night.
The highlight of the event was an hour-and-a-half presentation by the FXTM team. Topics covered include:
- Information about FXTM as a global broker.
- An overview of the world of currency trading and forex.
- The importance of implementing correct risk management tactics.
- Why people choose forex trading and its potential for turning a profit.
- The benefits of copy-trading programme FXTM Invest, and its new features in 2017.
The event was a resounding success, with participants expressing a keen interest to see more FXTM and FXTMPartners events in South Korea. Many emphasised the value and importance that educational workshops and seminars would bring to the region.
We congratulate FXTMPartners for hosting another successful event in Daejeon, and look forward to continuing the development of our presence in South Korea.
Still not trading with a global award-winning broker? Open your account today.