09 October 2015
In regard to Columbus Day in the 12th of October liquidity of some trading instruments may decline. Please consider this information when planning your trade on the financial markets.
In the case of a liquidity decline, the company keeps a right to apply to the Close only mode or put trading on hold.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Changes in the schedule of trading sessions in connection with revert to winter time
- “FreshForex” gives you petrodollars for your article
- $10 — your reward for each lot!
- Who reached the Finish Line of "Need for profit"?
- Change of CFD trading schedule