01 September 2017
Please note that due to Labor Day celebrations in USA on September 4th, 2017 trading hours for some instruments will be changed.
|Trading Instruments||Trading Hours|
|CFD on precious metals||Early close at 8 p.m. EEST|
|CFD on energy commodities||Early close at 7:30 p.m. EEST|
|CFD on indexes #DAX30, #ESTX50, #CAC40, #FTSE100, #HSI, #ASX, #IBEX35||Regular hours|
|CFD on indexes #DJI30, #NIKKEI, #SP500, #NQ100||Early close at 8 p.m. EEST|
|CFD on shares NYSE, NASDAQ, including TF_ITBIZ16, TF_WWWBIZ16||Closed|
|CFD on shares MICEX, including TF_RUSBIZ16||Regular hours|
*EEST – Eastern European Summer Time corresponding to UTC 3 (company's trading server time zone).
Starting from September 5th, 2017 trading returns to regular trading hours.
Please consider this information when planning the trade on financial markets.
Company reserves the right to suspend the trades if the instrument liquidity decreases.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us:
- via Online support chat;
- via ticket system in your Client Area;
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by filling out special form on the website;
- or by phone 442070992124.
Good luck in trading!
FreshForex — fresh view on money!
- QIWI Wallet Depositing and Withdrawal is now available in USD!
- Change in Trading Hours on August 28th
- Fed Chair's Statement: Open EUR/USD Positions
- Make your deposit work for you with FreshForex!
- FreshForex: Expectations on Nonfarm Payrolls Release