15 September 2017
Due to launching of MetaTrader 5 and adding new types of orders, FreshForex has made changes to the Regulatory Documents.
In Regulations for trading operations paragraphs 3.2, 3.7, 3.8, 3.12, 3.13, 7.3 were renewed, changes were made to Terms and Definitions.
We would like to remind you that conducting trade and non-trade operations after coming into effect of renewed Regulatory Documents means full and unconditional acceptance of them.
We recommend you to read updated versions of Regulatory Documents carefully.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us:
- via Online support chat;
- via ticket system in your Client Area;
- by email email@example.com;
- by filling out special form on the website;
- or by phone 442070992124.
Good luck in trading!
FreshForex — fresh view on money!
- FreshForex: Change in Trading Hours on September 4th
- FreshForex Opens up New Horizons for its Clients offering MetaTrader 5!
- How ECB press conference will affect Forex?
- $118 326 – the best August trading result!
- Will BoE raise interest rate on September 14?