26 September 2017
Please note, that MetaTrader platform and all its components will no longer support Windows XP/Windows 2003/Windows Vista after 01 October 2017.
Older versions of MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 will continue to work on these systems, but will not be able to receive updates after 01 October 2017. Also, installers will not run on these operating systems.
Windows XP was released 16 years ago, it is now considered to be an outdated operating system. Microsoft no longer provides security updates that can help to protect your PC from harmful viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.
The minimum required operating system version for running MetaTrader 4/MetaTrader 5 will be Windows 7. However, we strongly recommend using the 64-bit versions of Windows 10.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us:
- via Online support chat;
- via ticket system in your Client Area;
- by email email@example.com;
- by filling out special form on the website;
- or by phone 442070992124.
Good luck in trading!
FreshForex — fresh view on money!
- $118 326 – the best August trading result!
- Will BoE raise interest rate on September 14?
- Changes in the FreshForex Regulatory Documents
- US Dollar will grow after Fed meeting?
- FreshForex: Trading during German Federal Election 2017