Recently Grand Capital in collaboration with a software developer AMTS Solutions launched a new generation ECN Prime account. Now we present our new handy tool for MetaTrader 4 terminal, Depth of Market (DOP). DOP for ECN Prime provides full information on liquidity and its features allow for a single-click trading: now you can configure a trade's settings, open positions and place orders very quickly. Depth of Market operates on Windows 7 or higher and is only available for the instruments that are traded on ECN Prime, except crypto currencies.
AMTS Depth of Market features
reflecting current liquidity;
one-click trading. It optimizes the trader's work in situations when the speed is especially important. For example, scalping or pipsing;
sending market orders as limit orders with limited slippage;
placing of pending orders;
setting stop-loss and take-profit values when opening orders on a certain distance in points;
calculation of a weighted average price (VWAP) for a specific volume;
closing all open orders and deleting all placed pending orders, including sorting by specific instruments;
automatically taking DOP liquidity screenshots at the moment when the trade is executed
How to set up AMTS ECN Depth of Market
1. Download the installation file;
2. Run the installation file;
3. Choose your Grand Capital Trader 4 installation folder. The default location is C:Program Files (x86)Grand Capital Trader 4. Click "Next";
4. Find the location of the folder with the terminal settings: open the terminal, go to "File" tab and select "Open data folder";
5. Copy the folder location and paste it in the installer's type bar;
6. Restart MetaTrader 4;
7. Allow DOP to run: go to "Service" > "Options" > "Expert Advisors" > "Allow DLL imports";
8. After the configuration of settings AMTS ECN Depth of Market will appear among your advisors and scripts.
How to add Depth of Market to chart
In order to add AMTS ECN Depth of Market to a chart, simply drag it to a chart.
In order to remove AMTS ECN Depth of Market from a chart, simply right-click on a chart and select "Remove script", or go to "Expert Advisors" and click "Remove".
Before you add DOP on the chart you will be offered to choose different settings. For example, to place the advisor inside the window, choose “true” in the “Is_Docked_Window” section.
See the full description of the DOP features here.
Grand Capital team