Last week’s top traders in our latest recap.
The most active client
Placed 548 trades, including 435 profitable ones and 113 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved GBP/USD.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $44 000.00.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of $6430.00. The trade was opened on the 9th of November at 1:40 PM and closed on the 23rd of November at 10:14 AM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- COPPER — Copper futures. Contract volume is 25 000 pounds (around 11.34 tons). Minimum price step is $0.0005 per pound ($12.5 per contract). Millions of investors follow the copper quotations every day. Copper is the first metal to be worked and used by man. Total world production of copper is about 16 million tons per year;
- AEX — AEX index futures. The size of the contract is calculated by multiplying €200 by the index quote. The quotes are specified in the index points. 1 tick equals 0.05 index point and costs €10.00. AEX index is one of the Netherlands’ most important stock indices and encompasses 25 of the country’s major companies;
- @EGBP — Euro/pound cross currency futures. It's a low activity contract with daily volumes not above several hundred contracts. The size of the contract is 125 000 EUR. Minimum price fluctuation (1 point and 1 tick) is 0.00005 GBP for a contract or 6.25 pounds per contract;
- #MSFT (Microsoft Corporation) — the world’s largest software company. As of 2016, the company's revenue is $86.6 billion. Net profit for July–September 2017 was $6.58 billion, or 84 cents per share. Last year’s values are $5.67 billion and 72 cents;
- #AXP (American Express) — American financial company. The most famous products of the company are credit cards, charge cards and traveler's cheques. In 2016 American Express was listed 95th in the Forex Global 2000 rating of the major public companies, it also was 247th by revenue, 104th by net profit, 171th by assets and 129th by market capitalization.
Earn more with Grand Capital