Learn the results of the past trading week.
The most active client
Placed 864 trades, including 455 profitable ones and 409 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved GOLD, EUR/USD and EUR/JPY.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $58 375.64.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of $14 430.00. The trade was opened on the 17th of October at 2:51 PM and closed on the 8th of December at 9:15 AM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- PLATINUM — Platinum futures contract. The contract volume is 50 troy ounces (1.56 kg). Minimum price step is $0.10 per ounce and $5 per contract. Platinum is the main and most popular member of platinum group of elements, which also comprises palladium, ruthenium, rhodium, osmium and iridium;
- HEATING OIL — heating oil futures. The contract size is 42 000 gallons (1 imperial gallon is roughly 4.55 liters). The quotation is in US dollars and cents per gallon. Minimum price fluctuation: $0.0001 per gallon;
- #UTX (United Technologies) — Founded in 1929, it is one of the largest financial and industrial groups in the United States. Market capitalization: $ 91.110 billion (2016);
- #FACEBOOK — the world's largest online social network. Facebook.com is one of the five most visited websites in the world. As of June 2017, monthly audience of the network is 2 billion users, while the revenue is $27.638 billion (2016);
- #MCD (McDonald’s Corporation) — an American corporation, the world's largest chain of fast food restaurants (until 2010) which uses a franchise system. In 2016 it was included in Fortune Global 500 (420th). Turnover: $35.39 billion (2016).
Earn more with Grand Capital