The year 2018 is upon us and it’s time to report on the results of 2017.
2017 in figures:
- A total of 13 offices opened in Germany, the Netherlands, Indonesia, India, Nigeria, South Africa, Pakistan, Iran and Myanmar.
- Grand Capital held 35 trading seminars around the world.
Denis Kulagin, our Head of International Development:
“2017 was the perhaps the best year ever for the company's International Development. It was really a breakthrough year for us, and I’m sure that the whole Grand Capital team deserves the credit. We thank all our partners for their great work and never lowering the bar. Thank you for all the results you’ve achieved and all the ways you’ve helped us to develop our company. Still, we are not going to stay content with what we’ve gained so far. We are planning on expanding our presence in several other countries, such as Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia and some Latin American countries in 2018.”
According to the tradition, we award the most distinguished partners at the end of the year.
10 best international partners of 2017:
- Innocent Thembokuhle — “Partner of the year”.
- Reichelmann Joachim — “The most technologically advanced partner”, Europe.
- Boris Restya — “The most loyal partner”, Asia.
- San Lin — “The most promising partner, Southeast Asia.
- Henry Ogedengbe — “The most motivating partner”, Worldwide.
- Bimo Singo — “The most reliable partner”, Southeast Asia.
- Mapiti Katlego — “The most creative partner”, Middle East.
- Mahlatsi Valerie — “Fund manager of the year”, South Africa.
- Kusmono Andy — “The most versatile partner”, Southeast Asia.
- Eko Hermawanto — “The most responsible partner”, Southeast Asia.
Best partners will receive personalized cups from Grand Capital. We thank you all for your work!
Grand Capital team