- According to the previous events, the USD/CHF pair is still moving between 0.9528 and 0.9332.
- Sell below 0.9528 with the first target at 0.9430, then it will be gone towards 0.9332 in order to test this strong support.
- The major support will be set at the area of 0.9332 and 0.9304.
- If the trend fails to close below the area of 0.9332 or 0.9304, buy above 0.9332/0.9304 with the target at 0.9460, then at the price of 0.9525 (50% of Fibonacci retracement levels).
- The key level is at 0.9332. Hence, history will probably repeat itself at this level again.
- The pair will probably go up from the level of 0.9332 because the upward trend is still strong.
- Please check out the market volatility before investing, because the sight price may have already been reached and scenarios might have become invalidated.