Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IBKR) an automated global electronic broker and market maker, today reported its Electronic Brokerage monthly performance metrics for April.
Highlights for the month included:
- 576 thousand Daily Average Revenue Trades (DARTs), 20% higher than prior year and 1% lower than prior month.
- Ending customer equity of $49.4 billion, 36% higher than prior year and 1% higher than prior month
- Ending customer margin loan balances of $14.7 billion, 34% higher than prior year and 2% higher than prior month
- Ending customer credit balances of $27.1 billion, 20% higher than prior year and 1% higher than prior month
- 256 thousand customer accounts, 16% higher than prior year and 2% higher than prior month
- 518 annualized average cleared DARTs per customer account
- Average commission per cleared customer order of $4.01 including exchange, clearing and regulatory fees. Key products:
|Average Commission per Cleared Customer Order||Average Order Size|
|Equity Options||$6.12||9 contracts|
*Includes options on futures. We estimate exchange, clearing and regulatory fees to be 57% of the futures commissions.
In an effort to disseminate monthly brokerage data in the most efficient manner possible for investors, we have adopted the practice of posting the information on our website (www.interactivebrokers.com/ir ) and simultaneously submitting the information to the newswire services.
More information, including historical results for each of the above metrics, can be found on the investor relations page of the Company's corporate web site, www.interactivebrokers.com/ir.