In this week's largest IPO, 58.5 million shares of the SmileDirectClub were released at $23, above the $19-$22 range. This gives the company a valuation of $9 billion, nearly triple it's $3.2 billion valuation less than one year ago in it's last round of funding!
So what is SmileDirectClub? SmileDirectClub believes that everyone deserves a smile they love. How do they achieve this? With direct-to-consumer teeth straightening products.
While traditional orthodontists charge between $5,000 and $8,000 for a procedure, SmileDirectClub's products are often below $2,000 and can give customers a new smile in just 6-10 months. Established in 2014, the company has grown to $622 million in trailing sales.
How can you take part in the excitement?
Admiral Markets is now offering traders the opportunity to invest in SmileDirectClub via Admiral.Invest!
Admiral.Invest empowers traders to invest in 4,000 shares and 200 ETFs, all from the world's number one multi-asset platform, MetaTrader 5. Here are just some of the benefits of opening an Admiral.Invest account:
- Invest today with minimum deposits from just €1!
- Manage your investing and trading portfolios from a single Trader's Room account
- Diversify your portfolio with long-term investments, alongside short-term trades
- Generate potential passive income with dividend-paying stocks
- Commissions from just $0.01 per share with minimum transaction fees of $1 in US stocks
Ready to get started? Log into Trader's Room now to begin your application for an Admiral.Invest account.