While some consumers are battling for basic goods in the supermarkets, wise investors are considering the opportunity of investing in basic consumer staples such as clothes, water, food, hygiene products and household chemicals, during these troubling times.
How can you take part? Admiral Markets offers you the opportunity to trade and invest in thousands of global stocks and hundreds of ETFs, including consumer and household staples!
Some of the stocks and funds you can trade and invest in include:
- Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR Fund ETF CFD (XLP)
- iShares US Consumer Goods ETF CFD (IYK)
- Clorox Co (CLX)
- Ecolab Inc. (ECL)
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB)
- Costco Wholesale Corp (COST)
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT)
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Co (ADM.US)
- Johnson and Johnson (JNJ)
- Constellation Brands (STZ)
In order to group instruments by industries and check our line up of household and consumer staples stocks and exchange-traded funds, open Contract Specifications and then click "Sort by industry group" or "Sort by category".
Trade long and short with Trade.MT5
With Trade.MT5, you can access over 3,000 of the world's top markets via CFDs (contracts for difference), trade thousands of the world's top markets via CFDs.
Why choose Trade.MT5?
- Trade 3,000 of the world's favourite international stock CFDs, plus CFDs on Forex, cryptocurrencies, indices, commodities and more
- Cut your trading costs with tight spreads and low commissions
- Trade on the world's most popular trading platform, MetaTrader 5, with Admiral Markets' exclusive MetaTrader Supreme Edition plugin
- Start trading today, with minimum deposits from just $100
Buy and hold with Invest.MT5
Invest.MT5 empowers traders to invest in 4,000 shares and 200 ETFs, all from the world's number one multi-asset platform, MetaTrader 5. Here are just some of the reasons to open an Invest.MT5 account:
- Invest today with minimum deposits from just €1!
- Manage your investing and trading portfolios from a single Trader's Room account
- Diversify your portfolio with long-term investments, alongside short-term trades
- Generate potential passive income with dividend-paying stocks
- Commissions from just $0.01 per share with minimum transaction fees of $1 in US stocks
Ready to get started? Log into Trader's Room now to begin your application for an Invest.MT5 account.