In General Terms, we have specified, among other things:
- Definition of the service, transaction, security etc;
- The term of the agreement and the moment of its entry into force;
- Languages, in which Admiral Markets AS provides services;
- Conditions and means of forwarding notices;
- Conditions of forwarding transaction confirmations;
- Rights of Admiral Markets AS in respect of prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing, including processing deposits to and withdrawals from the account;
- Rights of Admiral Markets AS in respect of opening and closing the accounts, cancellation of the agreement, maintenance and development works of the IT systems and in such other cases;
- client’s confirmations;
- liabilities of the parties.
In Principles of Processing the Client Data, we have, among other things:
- formulated the consent to processing client data;
- listed different categories of client data which are processed by Admiral Markets AS;
- listed main purposes for processing client data;
- listed the persons to whom Admiral Markets AS may forward client data.
Should you disagree with the amendments made, you are entitled to cancel the client agreement by notifying Admiral Markets AS of it to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org before the amendments enter into force and by fulfilling all obligations arising from the agreement prior to such notification. In case you do not exercise your right to cancel the agreement, you are deemed to have consented to the amended General Terms and Principles of Processing the Client data.