Alfa-Forex trading schedule during New-Year holidays
Alfa-Forex working hours will be changed over the New Year holidays:
- 29 December 2017, UK Equities will be closed at 12:30 GMT, FTS will be closed at 18:00 GMT, ASX trading session will be over at 05:30 GMT.
- 1 January 2018, GCF, SIF, HGC, HOF, CLF, TBN, SPX, NSQ, DJI, NIK and precious metals will open at 23:00 GMT.
- 2 January 2018, LCO, DLI trading will start at 01:00 GMT. Forex currency pairs will be available at 06:00 GMT. FTS will be traded at 08:01 GMT. USA Equities session will open at 14:30 GMT. Other instruments will be operational according to the standard schedule.
- From 3 to 5 January 2018, Equities RU will be available.
- 5 January 2018, all withdrawal requests, except the rouble (RUR) ones, will be processed. The withdrawals to banks other than Alfa-Bank will be executed after the holidays. Deposits requests will be executed as usual, except the requests entitled to manual processing.
- 3, 5 January 2018, our specialists will carry out documents checking.
- From 2 to 5, 8 January 2018 the client support team will work from 05:00 GMT to 20:00 GMT.
Please note! Due to reduced market liquidity over the holidays, the spread may be larger than usual, and the rouble currency pairs, and Eurobond instruments may be off-quotes. The currency exchange commission may be increased as well.
The client support team and the dealing service will operate as usual. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you a happy New Year!