Alfa-Forex team is happy to announce an addition of Polish Zloty Trading Accounts. From June 2018, our clients are able to deposit, trade and make withdrawals in PLN.
Why is it better to deposit and trade in PLN for clients from Poland?
- Familiarity with the currency. Traders find it easier to understand economic and risk factors that affect currency of their own country.
- No conversion. When depositing PLN to the same currency trading accounts, traders avoid conversion.
- Convenience. When it comes to withdrawals to Polish banks, it is more convenient to have funds in your own currency.
Alfa-Forex clients can trade USDPLN, EURPLN and other instruments via PLN trading accounts. Trading instruments are available on both, live trading and risk-free demo accounts. We welcome and respect all trading strategies.
How to trade PLN?
- After registering, open a Personal Account (wallet) in PLN.
- Deposit funds to the PLN account in Barclays Bank, UK.
- Open an MT4 or MT5 Trading account in PLN.
- Transfer funds from your Personal Account to your Trading Account and trade in PLN.
For questions and suggestions, contact client support on Live Chat or telephone 35722470969.