Please note that, due to the Referendum in the UK regarding membership of the European Union, the margin requirements for several instruments will undergo some changes.
From 20th June, 2016, the following margin requirements will be in place and remain so for the FX Special group:
- for standard.mt4 and pamm.standard.mt4 accounts - 1:25 (without volume limits);
- for ecn.mt4 and pamm.ecn.mt4 accounts - 1:10 (without volume limits);
- for pro.ecn.mt4 and ecn.mt4 accounts the maximum number of orders will be 500.
From 20th June, 2016, for all EUR and GBP pairs, margin will be calculated using the leverage for the FX Special group. From this date, the following changes to leverage for all instruments will be in place:
- for pro.ecn.mt4 and ecn.mt5 accounts, including PAMM Accounts - 1:10 (without volume limits);
- for nano.mt4 accounts - 1:25.
We will notify you of these special terms ending at a later date.
In case of high volatility and low liquidity, instruments could be set to Close Only and Stop and Limit levels may also be widened.
The following changes may take effect for alpari.binary accounts from 22nd to 23rd June, 2016:
- Temporary reduction of Payout amounts for all option types;
- GBP and FTSE100 may be unavailable for use in trading.
If you have any further questions, please contact client support on 44 8449 869559.