Please be aware that due to Summer Bank Holiday in the UK on the 27th of August, and Labor Day in the US on the 3rd of September, 2018, some changes will be made to the trading schedule.
On Monday the 27th of August, trading on the FTSE100 instrument will be unavailable.
On Monday the 3rd of September, the following changes will be made to the trading schedule:
- XAUUSD, XAGUSD – early close at 19:45 (EET1).
- BRN, WTI, NG, NIKK225, SPX500, NQ100 – early close at 19:45 (EET).
- Metals: XAUUSD, XAGUSD – early close at 19:45 (EET).
- Indices: SPX500, NIKK225 – early close at 19:45 (EET).
- Shares: Apple, Google, Facebook – trading unavailable.
- Commodities: Oil (Brent) – early close at 19:45 (EET).
The above amendments are for informational purposes only and may be subject to change.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our specialists via our online chat service, through Viber, on Skype (calls only), by email at email@example.com, or by telephone on 44 8449 869559.
↑EET (Eastern European Time) — MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 server time.