Alpari is holding a unique seminar free of charge for its clients from Iran on the 22nd of November in Istanbul in honour of the brand's 20th anniversary.
Our guest speaker will be Tomasz Wisniewski; a trader and analyst with over 10 years' experience on financial markets. Tomasz holds a Bachelor's degree from the Warsaw University of Life Sciences, a Master’s degree from the University of Leeds in the UK, and a postgraduate degree in Management from the University of Warsaw. In his professional capacity, Tomasz has conducted more than 400 seminars and lectures for traders around the world. Tomasz is an adherent of technical analysis in trading on financial markets and employs a strict set of rules for asset management. Don't miss this special opportunity to take part in a seminar where a professional trader will share his own trade secrets and tactics.
The seminar will consist of three parts with each lasting two hours:
- Information about the Forex market, the major participants on the global financial market, and the Alpari brand.
- What types of market analysis exist: fundamental analysis, technical analysis, a detailed analysis of some of the most frequently-used indicators and oscillators on today's Forex market.
- A look at trading strategies based on historical data.
- A breakdown of different types of markets and the market sentiment of traders.
- Factors that will help you switch from a demo account to a real trading account. A breakdown of the psychological elements of Forex trading.
- Discussion of the most important rules of money management.
- Q&A session for traders. Live discussion.
The coffee breaks between sessions will provide the perfect opportunity to chat with Tomasz in person and to get acquainted with the other practising traders in attendance.
Date: the 22nd of November.
Location: Titanic Business Golden Horn Hotel, Yenidoğan, Erciyes Street No:7 34030 Bayrampaşa, İstanbul, Turkey.
The seminar will be conducted in English with simultaneous interpretation in Farsi. Participation is free of charge.
For more information you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or one of the following methods:
- Telegram: 7 926 727 2388;
- Telephone: 7 499 553 0229.