On the 1st of December, 2018, the following changes will be made to our regulatory documents:
- Terms of Business for ECN Accounts: document to be renamed and clause 1.1 to be amended;
- Regulations for the Service for Handling of Settings and Execution of Client Instructions: clause 1.1 to be amended;
- Client Agreement: clause 1.2 to be amended.
All other parts of these documents will remain unchanged.
Additionally, the following documents will cease to be valid:
- Client Agreement (Alpari Belize);
- Terms of Business for PRO.ECN.MT4 Accounts.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our specialists via our online chat service, through Viber, on Skype (calls only), by email at email@example.com, or by telephone on 44 8449 869559.