Our special offer on fx.option accounts which began on January 13, 2014 is still open, but not for long! This offer is all about saving your money if a trade doesn’t work out, by using special bonuses – Safe Trade Actions (STAs).
When these bonuses are used, Alpari will return up to 100% of the funds you invested in the options. The more you fund your fx.option account with, the more bonuses you receive. The maximum STAs you can have on your account is 10.
The promotion will finish on February 28, 2014.
There is also another bonus that Alpari clients get on their fx.option accounts – Protection Rate (PR). If you make a trade which is out of the money, then a PR will automatically return up to 5% of the sum you invested when the trade is closed. View the status of your STA and PR bonuses from myAlpari on the OptionTrader platform.
- The offer runs from 13/01/2014 through 28/02/2014.
- Safe Trade Action (STA) returns up to 100% of the investment.
- STA applies to all instruments, while PR is only applicable to forex.
- The bonuses can be used on all your available strategies.
- The STA bonus is added to your account one time only, when you first fund your account in the period of the offer. It is not possible to use the service twice.
- During the offer period, all of your Put / Call trades with the status Sold / Loss will decrease the amount of available STAs in your account. The service will automatically return your investment to your account when the trade is closed.