- EUR/USD: The pair is still trading below its downward trend line on a 30 minute time frame. The next resistance is at 1.08 and the support is at 1.04.
- USD/JPY: The pair is firmly trading above its upward trend line on a 30 minute time frame. The next support is at 118.71 and resistance at 122.
- GBP/USD: The pair is trading in a downward channel on a 30 minute time frame. The resistance is near the 1.5018 and support is at 1.47.
- Asian Markets closed sharply higher on the final trading day of the week. The Nikkei is the best performing index during the session and it closed higher with a gain of 1.38%. The index is up nearly by 2.02% in the past 5 days.
- European stock futures are trading higher during the early hours of trading. The FTSE100 index is the best performing index during the session and it is trading higher with a gain of 0.08%. The index is up by almost 0.84% in the past 5 days.
- US futures are also trading higher ahead of the US consumer sentiment data. Most indices closed higher during the last session and the NASDAQ index was the best performer with a gain of 0.32%.
- The Japanese revised industrial production data came in at 3.7% which was below the expectation of 4.0%
- Sweden February house prices rose annual 11% and apartment prices increase was the same as well.
- Financials are the strongest dividend player in the S&P.
Things to Remember
Stop loss is your biggest friend so make sure you use it
- Gold: The precious metal is trading in a sideway pattern on a 30 minute time frame. The next support is near the 1140 and the next resistance is near the 1180.
- Crude Oil: The black gold is trading above its upward trend line on a 30 minute time frame. The near term support is at the $46.0 mark and the resistance is at 55.10.
- VIX: Volatility index dropped nearly -8.01% on the last trading day.
News Agenda For Today
CAD– Employment Change
USD- PPI m/m
USD- Prelm Consumer Sentiment
For more daily Analysis please go to https://twitter.com/AvaTradeAND our Chief Market Analyst @NaeemAslam23