Dukascopy - Analytics

    Dukascopy

    464.50 6.25/10
    83% of positive reviews
    Real

    NZD/USD closes above 0.7460

    © Dukascopy Bank SA
    "Today, what people are perhaps considering is that you've still got a case where on a relative basis, the U.S. is still an outperformer." 
    - Barclays (based on CNBC)


    Pair's Outlook 
    The US Dollar tumbled against its New Zealand counterpart after the FOMC's statement. The Kiwi edged up, but was unable to pierce the resistance trend-line. At the end of the trading day the pair settled at 0.7481. Nevertheless, the downward pressure is likely to persist, as suggested by the technical studies. Closest support consists of several important levels around 0.7450, although it might not prove reliable. The price is still vulnerable to a decline to 0.7323. 

    Traders' Sentiment 
    For the third consecutive day market sentiment remains unchanged with 30% of traders being bulls. The number of sell orders, on the other hand, increased, as 70% of all commands are set to sell the New Zealand Dollar.
    © Dukascopy Bank SA

    To leave a comment you must or Join us


    By visiting our website and services, you agree to the conditions of use of cookies. Learn more
    I agree