Dukascopy - Analytics

    Dukascopy

    464.25 6.00/10
    83% of positive reviews
    Real

    AUD/USD preserves bullish momentum

    © Dukascopy Bank SA
    "While the short-term upward momentum has picked up, a break above the major resistance at 0.7870/0.7920 resistance zone is not expected, at least not for this week." 
    - UOB Group (based on FXStreet)


    Pair's Outlook 
    The Australian Dollar moved even higher, breaching the downsliding channel's resistance line. Yesterday, the exchange rate settled just under the February high in front of the weekly R1. Today, the pair is likely to rise again, although the technical indicators are giving mixed signals. Nevertheless, the rally is likely to encounter an obstacle around 1.7936, namely the upper Bollinger band and the monthly R1. 

    Traders' Sentiment
    Market sentiment remains bullish with 68% of positions being long. At the same time, the number of orders to acquire the Aussie decreased, as now only 29% of all orders are set to buy and the remaining 71% are set to sell.
    © Dukascopy Bank SA

    To leave a comment you must or Join us


    By visiting our website and services, you agree to the conditions of use of cookies. Learn more
    I agree