Dukascopy - Analytics

    Dukascopy

    485.50 6.00/10
    83% of positive reviews
    Real

    EUR/USD takes a break at 1.0930

    © Dukascopy Bank SA
    "The U.S. dollar remains supported by the looming Fed tightening cycle."
    - Westpac Banking Corp. (based on Bloomberg)


    Pair's Outlook 
    Bears failed to push though the weekly PP yesterday, but this does not change the bearish outlook on the Euro. The ceiling is still at 1.11, while the July low at 1.0810 is the target, meaning any rallies will be of a correctional nature The negative bias is reinforced by the daily and monthly technicals. Even if the resistance trend-line is broken, the bears will have a good opportunity to recuperate at 1.1240 with the help of the 200-day SMA. 

    Traders' Sentiment 
    At the moment the sentiment among the SWFX traders is neutral: 49% of open positions are long and the remaining 51% are short. As for the orders, 60% of them are to sell the single currency, at a notable distance from 30% recorded yesterday.
    © Dukascopy Bank SA

    To leave a comment you must or Join us


    By visiting our website and services, you agree to the conditions of use of cookies. Learn more
    I agree