Dukascopy - Analytics

    Dukascopy

    472.50 6.00/10
    83% of positive reviews
    Real

    EUR/JPY returns under the 134.00 mark

    © Dukascopy BanK SA
    "The ECB has signaled clearly that it has moved closer to easing policy further and is sensitive to downside risks to inflation in the near-term."
    - Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi (based on WBP Online) 

    Pair's Outlook 
    The 200-day SMA limited the Euro's upside potential and even caused the tide turn. As a result, the EUR/JPY cross sustained a rather serious 69-pip loss. The single currency is expected to weaken again today, with risks of falling to a fresh two-week low today; however, the weekly S1 is providing support at 133.38, which save the given pair from edging too low. Meanwhile, technical studies retain their bearish signals, bolstering the possibility of a negative outcome. 

    Traders' Sentiment 
    Bulls and bears broke out of the equilibrium, as 43% of all positions are now long and the remaining 57% are short. The number of purchase orders also declined, from 57 to 41%.
    © Dukascopy BanK SA

    To leave a comment you must or Join us


    By visiting our website and services, you agree to the conditions of use of cookies. Learn more
    I agree