Dukascopy - Analytics

    Dukascopy

    472.50 6.00/10
    83% of positive reviews
    Real

    NZD/USD muted near 0.65

    © Dukascopy Bank SA
    "If the kiwi's strength persists, and that's a large if, it would be the first time since July last year it's broken back up into a range." 
    - ANZ Bank New Zealand (based on The New Zealand Herald) 


    Pair's Outlook 
    The Kiwi met expectations on Monday, as it settled in front of the second resistance cluster around 1.6495. However, the situation is unclear now, with the Bollinger band and the 55-day SMA supporting the pair directly below the spot price. Although the NZD/USD is trading in limbo right now, attempts to breach the weekly and monthly R1s was made. Technical studies are now giving bullish signals, suggesting the pair could climb to a fresh six-week high, but with persisting risks of ending the day with a slight decline. 

    Traders' Sentiment 
    The gap between bulls and bears narrowed, as 45% of all positions are now long and the remaining 55% are short, whereas the portion of sell orders dropped eight percentage points to 65%.
    © Dukascopy Bank SA

    To leave a comment you must or Join us


    By visiting our website and services, you agree to the conditions of use of cookies. Learn more
    I agree