You have an incredible opportunity to participate in the world famous international trading competition - World Cup Trading Championship!
It is the championship where Larry Williams, an acknowledged trading guru, turned his $ 10,000 to over $ 1,100,000, having increased his account by more than 100 times. This event went down in history and is probably known to every trader. 2014 marks the 31st consecutive year of this championship, which makes it one of the most significant and prestigious events in the world of stock trading.
The championship winners will acquire:
- Worldwide fame and recognition
- Invitation to the award ceremony which will be held in the building of the world's largest stock exchange CME Group in Chicago;
- Valuable prizes
- An opportunity to join the team of WorlCupAdvisor.com managers.
It is very easy to become a participant:
- The clients who have already opened a brokerage account with our partner Vision Financial Markets will need to sign a few additional forms (we accept scanned copies);
- The clients who don’t have a brokerage account with our partner will need to open a new account (which is quick and easy with our support) and sign a few additional forms as well;
Competition registration is open during the entire 2014, and traders that showed highest profitability from the beginning of their participation until 31 December 2014 will become the winners.
Basic requirements for the competition accounts:
- The minimum initial deposit is 10,000 USD
- Traders should make at least 10 full cycles (1 cycle is buying and selling of 1 contract)
- Brokerage commission (excluding exchange fees and other fees) is the same for all participants and is equal to $ 5 per one side for futures and $ 6.5 per side for options (1 side is buying or selling of 1 contract).
Please use the following link to find an application for participation with detailed information about the competition rules.
We will be delighted to help you with your participation in the championship and will be happy to see our clients among the winners.
Should any questions arise, please feel free to contact us using the following details:
Tel.: 8 800 505-34-26