Exciting news! We’ve just launched a great new version of MyFXTM and we’re positive that you’ll love the new features and optimized design. Building on the success of its predecessor, the upgraded version of this state-of-the-art portal gives you access to an even wider variety of user-friendly features and advanced functionality.
Here are just a few of the highlights of the NEW MyFXTM:
- Fully integrated mobile browsing! The NEW MyFXTM lets you manage your trading account(s) with ease from your mobile device when you are on-the-go! Download the recently launched ForexTime App as well to enjoy the full FXTM mobile experience.
- Improved navigation! You’ll be blown away by the user-friendly navigation that makes getting around your MyFXTM portal even easier, faster and more enjoyable. Now you can change your passwords or trading leverage in just a click of your mouse.
- Stronger security measures! We want you to enjoy the most secure service possible, which is why the new version of My FXTM now features an extra layer of security, PIN verification.
Here’s what FXTM’s VP of Corporate Development and Chief Market Analyst, Jameel Ahmad, had to say:“Having listened to our clients’ feedback, we are pleased to launch the latest version of MyFXTM which offers even greater functionality than ever before. This is complimented by our recently launched free ForexTime App, (available on Google Play and the App Store), which provides essential news, live currency rates, up-to-date analysis and much more. MyFXTM is already available in Chinese, Arabic, English and Indonesian and 2016 will see the addition of even more languages giving our clients access to advanced trading services in their own language.”
Try out the new MyFXTM now:
- Login to MyFXTM.
- On the side menu, click the orange button ‘TRY THE NEW MYFXTM’.
- Start exploring your new MyFXTM portal. Enjoy!
We’d love to know what you think of your NEW MyFXTM. Just lookout for the feedback form that will pop-up after you login.
P.S. From 25 December 2015, you will be taken directly to the new version of MyFXTM after logging in. We wanted to give you time to explore and get used to the great features of the new version, so you will be able to switch between versions for a limited time. The old version of MyFXTM will be phased out in the New Year.