Vice President of Corporate Development and Chief Market Analyst at FXTM, Jameel Ahmad shared his early insights on the market for the coming year with Sophie Kamaruddin, Lead Anchor of Moving Malaysia, a Malaysian market – moving evening news program.
After an eventful closing of the year 2015, the first month of 2016 was no less memorable. Jameel briefly recaps and provides all round analysis on how the market is expected to move during the first quarter.
Some of the key topics that were covered during Jameel’s recent appearance are:
- The impact of the WTI Oil Prices on the Ringgit.
- The ongoing weakness within the Chinese economy and how it affects the Ringgit.
- The possibility and timing of further US interest rate raises.
- The unexpected suggestion from the Bank of Japan to implement a negative interest rate.
- What could be in store for the Sterling and GBP/MYR.
- Currency market forecast for the coming months.
Watch Jameel Ahmad’s full interview with Bloomberg TV Malaysia, broadcasted on January 29th 2016 below:
Disclaimer: The content in this video comprises personal opinions and ideas and should not be construed as containing personal and/or other investment advice and/or an offer of and/or solicitation for any transactions in financial instruments and/or a guarantee and/or prediction of future performance. FXTM, its affiliates, agents, directors, officers or employees do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available and assume no liability as to any loss arising from any investment based on the same.