In February 2016, FXTM’s Vice President of Corporate Development and Chief Market Analyst Jameel Ahmad, toured the UAE sharing his insights on global economic trends and local currency markets with leading media outlets, CNBC Arabia, Dubai Eye and Al Arabiya.
In an in-depth discussion with CNBC Arabia on the present conditions of the markets Jameel discussed:
- The ongoing decrease of the Yuan by the People’s bank of China.
- The AUD status after interest rate hike dismissal.
- The possibility of the GBP reaching lower levels due to the economic and political events taking place in the country.
- The safe haven currency for both traders and the general population.
- The Yen’s boost after the previous fall back.
Watch the full interview below:
During his tour in the UAE, Jameel was invited to share his outlook on Dubai’s award-winning business talk radio station, Dubai Eye 103.8. In his broadcast Jameel shared his analysis on present currency status regarding the USD, JPY and EUR and commented on the depressed oil markets and their effects on local equity markets. He additionally spoke about the emerging market weakness and the pressure impacting the Malaysian economy.
Click here to listen to Jameel’s full interview plus tune in every week to get the latest economic news.
The Final stop in Jameel’s tour was an interview with one of the UAE’s most reputable channels ‘Al Arabiya’.
The key topics that were covered during his discussion were:
- Main factors that are affecting oil prices.
- OPEC’s strategy.
- Expectations on major currency pair prices
- Gold’s safe-haven status being maintained.
Watch the full interview with Al Arabiya:
Disclaimer: The content in these videos comprises personal opinions and ideas and should not be construed as containing personal and/or other investment advice and/or an offer of and/or solicitation for any transactions in financial instruments and/or a guarantee and/or prediction of future performance. FXTM, its affiliates, agents, directors, officers or employees do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available and assume no liability as to any loss arising from any investment based on the same.