FXTM Partners were the gracious hosts of an insightful seminar held in the elegant Regent’s Park Hotel in Malang, Indonesia. The seminar took place on April 3rd and focused on introducing forex and the financial industry to the attendees.
The topics covered in the seminar were:
- What is forex? Introduction to the markets and the financial industry.
- Forex trading – the advantages and disadvantages of trading.
- The risks and benefits when trading in the markets.
- The MT4 trading platform and some of its basic features.
- How to install and use indicators and EA’s on the MT4 platform.
- Forex trading psychology – how a trader’s emotions influence his trading.
- How to choose the perfect trading account based on the trader’s style and capital.
- How to start trading with as low as $100.
The seminar ended with a Q&A session where the attendees were given the opportunity to expand on the knowledge they received. By the end of the seminar the attendees gained the necessary confidence to begin exploring the financial industry and currency markets.
On behalf of FXTM Partners we would like to thank everyone who attended this great event.
Interested in attending one of our seminars? Bookmark the FXTM Seminars page and stay tuned with the latest trading seminars taking place in your region.