Over three weekends in Jakarta, Indonesia, FXTM Partners sponsored a series of seminars and workshops, keeping its commitment to deliver trading knowledge to local traders. The turnout was fantastic on every occasion, and participants got the chance to gain market knowledge and learn useful trading techniques. They also had the opportunity to network, familiarize themselves with the world of forex and exchange information through valuable Q&A sessions.
As the first in a series of MHAcademy Forex Trading events, these seminars and workshop covered a variety of topics for newcomers to the industry. Areas of focus included:
- Basics of forex trading: currency pairs, terminology, and the different types of markets.
- Shares and Futures Trading.
- Fundamental and Technical Analysis.
- Basics of Account Registration: how to choose the right trading account.
- Introduction to Trading Platforms and Trading Techniques.
- The importance of Market Overview and how vital it is to solid trading.
Be sure to keep checking our news for FXTM Partners’ next MHAcademy Forex Trading series coming to Indonesia in the very near future!
For additional resources about online trading, check out our recent Forex series of videos, done in collaboration with Learning Markets, LLC – a leading resource for financial education and information.
Be sure to also keep up with our daily Market Analysis.