FXTM successfully concluded a recent media tour in Nigeria. The developing country continues to show endless amount of interest and potential for the forex markets, which our own Market Research Analyst Lukman Otunuga confirmed after doing a round of talks and interviews at the end of May.
On May 30 and May 31, Lukman sat down with well-known publications in Nigeria – including Business Day, The Guardian, The Nation, and ThisDay among others – and discussed the impact of the forex industry as it directly relates to Nigerian development and economy.
Specific topics covered include;
- The likely impact of the latest Federal Reserve decision on the Naira and Nigerian economy.
- What the country can leverage to boost the economy now that commodities are failing in Nigeria.
- How a Brexit would affect the Nigerian economy.
- The recent decision to include the Chinese Yuan in Nigeria’s foreign reserve.
- The decision to borrow in order to finance the country’s budget deficit.
For more expert market analysis from the FXTM team, make sure you bookmark our Daily Market Analysis page.
To check out where else FXTM has been featured in the media recently, go here.
Not trading with the Global Authority in Forex? Open your account today.