FXTM’s VP of Corporate Development and Market Research, Jameel Ahmad, was a special guest on China’s premier network, CCTV (China Central Television) for the Global Business Show hosted by Cheng Lei, on October 25th, 2016. The show also featured interviews from prominent figures in the financial world including the Vice President of the China Banking Association, Pan Guangwei.
Following the successful appearance of FXTM at the Broker Show Expo in Shanghai on the 22nd of October and the 1-day seminar of the Ultimate Trading Formula the next day, the FXTM market expert was invited to provide his outlooks on the global economy and share his views on what could be in store for the Chinese Yuan.
Key topics discussed in Jameel’s appearance on CCTV include:
- The Chinese Yuan weakening to further historic lows against the Dollar.
- What has contributed towards the recent falls for the Chinese Yuan.
- What the future downside for the Chinese Yuan could be.
- Why a weaker currency is not necessarily a negative thing for the Chinese economy.
- Gold getting back its safe-haven status in the future.
- The ongoing search from investors for higher yield.
- The possibility for the Shanghai Composite Index to gain momentum.
Watch the full episode of CCTV’s Global Business show below:
Get the latest FXTM media coverage on our FXTM in the Media page.
Also, make sure you subscribe to our Market Analysis page and receive Daily Market reports from our award-winning team of analysts.