Following the successful completion of the journey to Cho Oyu and a new world-record in BASE jumping as a part of #FXTMbasejump project, Valery Rozov visited the Forextime Limited (FXTM) Headquarters where he was warm-heartedly welcomed by the broker’s team and congratulated for this staggering achievement.
During his visit to Headquarters, Valery Rozov:
- Had an official meeting with FXTM top Management including the founder Andrey Dashin, CEO Olga Rybalkina and DCEO Nikolas Defteras, where Valery was presented with an FXTM Achievement Award for his new world-record.
- Was given a tour of the FXTM tower where he met with the teams of different departments and then participated in a photoshoot with them.
- Received a training session from FXTM’s Head of Customer Support on FXTM’s products and services and how to use FXTM platforms.
- Shared his experiences throughout the #FXTMbasejump project with FXTM employees and answered their questions.
- Gave the FXTM team a motivational speech, highlighting the importance of perseverance on the path to achieving great things and realizing your dreams.
Parts of Valery Rozov’s visit to the FXTM Headquarters were shared live on social media, where fans could ask Valery Rozov questions and have them answered straight from the Red Bull athlete himself, as well as having the chance watch Valery put on his wingsuit.
A corporate video, featuring Valery’s visit at the FXTM Headquarters, is expected to be released very soon. The video will show Valery sharing his thoughts on his partnership with FXTM, so stay tuned for updates on all FXTM social media channels.
FXTM would like to once again congratulate Valery Rozov for this extraordinary achievement and for making the FXTMbasejump project an unforgettable experience for everyone involved: