As FXTM’s reputation in Nigeria grows, so does the popularity of its Market Analysis Team. From January 30th until the 1st of February, FXTM’s Research Analyst, Lukman Otunuga, met up with some of the country’s leading media outlets to discuss potential developments in the global markets and what’s in store for FXTM in 2017.
During his visit, the analyst conducted 1-2-1 interviews with several print media outlets, including; ThisDay, Business Day, The Vanguard, Nigeria Comm, Week and The Cable. He also sat down with journalists from The Guardian – one of Nigeria’s most prestigious newspapers, and New Telegraph – a renowned local and international newspaper.
Follow the links below to find out what the currency markets have in store for the Naira:
New Telegraph: CBN should further devalue Naira for economic stability.
The Cable: CBN ‘may devalue naira in six months’.
In addition, Lukman was invited to share his insights and discuss FXTM’s plans for the future at Nigeria’s number one radio station, Inspiration FM. The topics discussed included:
- The recent increase in Oil prices and how Nigeria can benefit from it.
- Dollar outlook for the first quarter of 2017.
- Key market themes for 2017 and their impact on the Nigerian economy.
- What’s in the pipeline for FXTM in 2017.
- FXTM Accounts in Naira and Nigerian Kobo.
This high profile media tour was capped-off with an appearance at Africa’s biggest television network, NTA 2 (Nigerian Television Authority). Lukman was invited to give his outlook on the global market movements and how they could affect Nigeria. He provided opinions and insights on:
- Diversification of the economy.
- Economic policies rolled out by the American government.
- How Nigeria can take advantage of the latest policy changes.
- Devaluation of the Naira.
To keep up with the latest Analysis, be sure to bookmark our Daily Market Analysis page.
Not trading with a leading broker? Open your account today!
* Disclaimer: The content in these videos and articles comprises personal opinions and ideas and should not be construed as containing personal and/or other investment advice and/or an offer of and/or solicitation for any transactions in financial instruments and/or a guarantee and/or prediction of future performance. FXTM, its affiliates, agents, directors, officers or employees do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available and assume no liability as to any loss arising from any investment based on the same.