FXTM was among those honored at the European Magazine ‘Global Banking and Finance Awards’. The global, award-winning broker was named ‘Forex Broker Firm of the Year - Europe’ in May 2017.
Based in the United Kingdom, the financial hub of Europe, the European Magazine Awards showcase the best financial organisations on a global scale. Over the last year, FXTM has made significant investments in customer services and technology, and we are proud that our achievements have been recognised by readers of the magazine and the forex industry clientele.
FXTM achievements this year include;
- Continued expansion into the European market following the opening of a fully operational branch in London in 2016.
- Partnering with top ranking F1™ team, Sahara Force India, throughout the 2017 season.
- With a client-centric approach and dedication to answering the needs of its clients around the world, FXTM reached 500,000 registered accounts.
- Our constant focus on innovation meant FXTM was one of the first brokers to offer the MT5 trading platform with the option of hedging.
- Ongoing educational seminars and workshops with leading market experts in key locations around the world ensure FXTM traders are educated traders.
The ‘Forex Broker Firm of the Year’ award is our second in 2017, and joins the Beacon of ICT awards ‘Best Online Forex Trading Company of the Year - Nigeria’ trophy. Both are a testament to the hard work and achievements of our team, and FXTM’s ongoing commitment to excellence in trading.