FXTM was proud to once again be among the experts invited to contribute at the 2017 China Forex Expo. This two-day event ran from May 6-7, and featured market leaders in currency trading, crypto currency, binary options and a host of financial instruments. The organisers welcomed tens of thousands of attendees to the event, which took place in Shenzhen.
FXTM’s Market Analyst Yue Zhong was one of the opening speakers. His presentation, titled ‘Forecast of Global Markets in the 2nd Half of 2017’, was well received by an audience of up to 70 young and eager traders.
Attendees were treated to an in-depth discussion of topics including:
- The impact of Trump’s presidency on the RMB movement to date.
- The importance of the resistant 7.0 USDCNH point and the necessity of monitoring that level in the months ahead.
- US Federal Reserve actions and their impact on US interest rates and the global market.
- How the EURUSD will fare in the face of continued political uncertainty in Europe.
- What are the main drivers of the Gold price are likely to be over the next few months.
This, the fifth China Forex Expo, was a huge success. The Expo is now solidified as a major event in the Chinese forex calendar, providing brokers, affiliates, traders, and industry experts with a valuable opportunity to learn, network and discuss market movements.
Still not trading with an award winning broker? Join FXTM today.