FXTM Nigeria organised an Executive Financial Trading Seminar on 22 July, 2017 and the results were fantastic. Held at the Newton Park hotel in Abuja, the event saw a turnout of over 100 attendees eager to network and learn how to take their first steps into the world of forex trading.
The atmosphere was energetic during the trading seminar, as FXTM Nigeria staff covered the following topics:
- Introducing forex: the basic aspects of trading.
- Commodity trading: how to trade commodities like Gold & Oil.
- Getting to know FXTM: the tools FXTM provides to give traders the best potential for success in forex trading.
- Risk Management: Understanding the risks involved in forex, and the importance of developing an effective risk management strategy.
- Copy trading: Introducing FXTM Invest, the broker’s innovative copy trading programme for traders who wish to follow suitable strategies from more experienced traders.
The seminar concluded with giveaways and refreshments, providing attendees with the chance to network with other local traders and familiarise themselves with the services FXTM offers in Nigeria.
FXTM would like to thank all those who attended the event. We look forward to the next Executive Financial Trading Seminar in Nigeria.
If you’re interested in attending one of our future seminars or workshops in Nigeria, be sure to bookmark and follow the FXTM Nigeria page.