FXTM is committed to educating its traders across the world, especially when it comes to new trading products. As such, the latest seminar in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, entitled ‘Trade with FXTM’ delivered essential information on cryptocurrency trading, which FXTM recently introduced through Cryptocurrency CFDs. The seminar was a resounding success, from the turnout to attendees’ fantastic reception.
Presented by FXTM’s Chief Market Strategist, Hussein Sayed, the one-day seminar was held at the Metropole Convention Center in Ho Chi Minh on 23 September, and the venue was packed to capacity with participants eager to learn from a market expert.
Highlights of the event include:
- Mr. Sayed’s presentation on Bitcoin; its origins and the reasons behind the increased attention the coin has been getting in 2017.
- In-depth market analysis of Q3 in 2017.
- An interactive Q&A session with Mr. Sayed.
- A special presentation on FXTM’s latest trading feature: Cryptocurrency CFDs.
- Networking and photo opportunities with Hussein Sayed after the seminar.
The feedback from participants has been overwhelmingly positive, and they all expressed keen interest in FXTM’s new trading feature, requesting similar events in the future.
FXTM thanks all those who attended these events, and looks forward to the next time we present a seminar in Vietnam. Judging by the feedback, we will be back very soon!
If you’re interested in attending one of our future seminars or workshops, be sure to bookmark and follow the FXTM Seminars page.
Still not trading with a leading broker? Open your account today!