FXTM continues to expand its footprint in the UAE with a successful run of media interviews, featuring our VP of Corporate Development and Market Research, Jameel Ahmad. Conducted between 7 and 10 September, 2017, the media tour focused on market analysis, with particular interest paid to the local markets within the region.
Mr. Ahmad’s tour consisted of a series of broadcast interviews with some of the most distinguished media outlets in the UAE, and an exclusive meeting with Gulf News, the most widely read English-language newspaper in the Middle East.
Read on for clips and highlights of talking points from each interview:
- The impact of major geopolitical events on markets today.
- Predictions for oil prices.
- The proliferation of cryptocurrencies in 2017 and how they are affecting the forex industry.
- The state of the Turkish lira.
- How the Qatari Riyal handled the recent crisis.
- GCC currencies and VAT.
- Egypt’s central bank on interest rates.
- Reactions to ECB’s decision on interest rates.
- The state of the USD and risk of further declines.
- Outlook for the Japanese yen.
- Analysis of ECB’s interest rate decision.
- The impact of ECB’s decision on financial markets.
- The outlook for future market movements.
To get more in-depth analysis, be sure to bookmark FXTM’s Daily Market Analysis page.
Still not trading with an award-winning broker? Open your account today.
Disclaimer: The content in these articles/videos comprise personal opinions and ideas and should not be construed as containing personal and/or other investment advice and/or an offer of and/or solicitation for any transactions in financial instruments and/or a guarantee and/or prediction of future performance. FXTM, its affiliates, agents, directors, officers or employees do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available and assume no liability as to any loss arising from any investment based on the same.