FXTM continues to share an expert outlook into global markets with renowned media. On October 26, Global Head of Currency Strategy and Market Research at FXTM, Jameel Ahmad, appeared on the Asia Business Report segment on BBC World News.
Ahmad was invited to discuss the latest events affecting the financial world and how they could potentially impact the Asian market.
Topics covered during Ahmad’s appearance included:
- What is behind the recent strength in the USD and the influence it has had in the markets.
- How can the NPC meeting in Beijing potentially impact the Yuan.
- Hopes on the internationalisation of the Chinese currency.
- Recent weakness in the Yen and how it could potentially affect Japanese markets in the long-term.
- General outlook on emerging market currencies.
Watch the full discussion below:
Get daily insights into the global markets from our Daily Market Analysis page.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for Market Updates on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Still not trading with a leading broker? Register with FXTM today.