Underscoring FXTM’s growing status as an industry leader, Chief Market Strategist Hussein Sayed was recently invited to chair the Middle East Family Office Investment Summit in Dubai The event took place on 25 and 26 October at the Four Seasons Hotel & Resort at Jumeirah Beach. This prestigious conference fosters an environment where ideas are shared about the Gulf, International High Net-Worth Families ($ Billions), Single Family Offices, Private Investors and Thought Leaders.
Mr. Sayed chaired the entire conference over the two days, as well as moderated two panels, "Insight for Investors: How to prepare for 2018" & "Family Businesses Share Stories of Success"
The issues discussed in the conference, included:
- Key objectives of today’s private high-net worth families, private investors and thought leaders
- The ongoing geopolitical risks that have dominated headlines throughout the year
- The different types of investment styles that are prominent in today’s markets
- Next-generation succession planning and strategy
- Various philanthropic activities
Events, where FXTM is the only broker brand present among the most respected Family Offices, Investment Banks, Government Representatives in the Gulf and MENA region, are a testimony to the excellence and professionalism that FXTM subscribes to and we value the opportunity to have a presence there.
We congratulate Hussein Sayed for the honour of being the chairman, and look forward to playing an active role in similar conferences in the future.
Not trading with a global forex leader? Open your account today.