On 24 April, Han Tan, the latest addition to FXTM’s globally renowned Market Research team, conducted his first media tour in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. As a highly experienced financial journalist specialising in the Southeast Asia and Asia Pacific regions, Han brings a wealth of knowledge and localised insight to his role of FXTM Market Analyst.
Malaysia’s leading financial media outlets gathered at the Aloft Hotel to hear Han speak about the global markets. The publications in attendance included Bernama, The Edge Financial Daily, The Sun, The Malaysian Reserve and national broadcast, TV3 and many more.
The topics under discussion spanned:
- The year-to-date performance and outlook for global currencies, with a focus on Asian currencies (including the Yen, Yuan, Singapore Dollar, Ringgit, Baht, Rupiah and Philippine Peso)
- The core themes driving global markets in Q2, and what impact this might have on particular currencies
- Rising oil prices and the potential impact on the global economy
- Gold’s outlook during the second half of 2019
As FXTM continues to advance at a rapid pace, our client-centric vision remains as important to our brand as ever.
Han’s recent appointment underscores our commitment to providing quality market commentary and tailoring our services to the Southeast Asia region. High-level market analysis is a vital component of our client offering; we believe that relevant and timely insights help our traders achieve their potential and support them in choosing investment opportunities that may be right for them.
Please see below for a small selection of the coverage:
- Ringgit undervalued as traders oversell on headline risks
- Ringgit to trade at 4.10-4.15 versus greenback in Q2
- Ringgit will stabilise after recent self-off
- Ringgit to trade range-bound in Q2
For your daily dose of commentary on the factors affecting the financial markets, bookmark the FXTM Daily Market Analysis page.
Are you trading with one of the world’s fastest-growing brokers? Register for your FXTM account today.