MetaQuotes, creators of the popular trading platform MetaTrader 4 (MT4) have released terminal Build 600; an updated and improved version of the platform which includes a whole range of new features and bug fixes to existing issues. Forex Time (FXTM) urges clients to download the MT4 update and start enjoying the list of extra features it has to offer.
New Features of the MT4 Update:
- The MQL4 language for programming trading strategies has been substantially revised and its functionality has been brought closer to that of MQL5, making it both more user friendly and effective for traders to use
- Increased operation speed of MQL4 apps, provided built-in support of DLL and Visual Studio implemented access to MQL5 Storage, all of which make the user experience more swift and seamless
- Added Market tab for buying and downloading paid and free Expert Advisors, signals and scripts from MetaTrader 4 Market, bringing clients' favorite features closer by making them more accessible
- New drag and drop feature which enables traders to manage their alerts directly on their charts
How to Upgrade the MT4 Platform
- Log into MyFXTM
- Click on “Downloads”
- Choose “MetaTrader 4 Trading Terminal”
- “Save File”
- “Run File” to install
- Your downloaded platform will now include the new update
Due to changes in the file structure and location of the directory for storing custom files, indicators, Expert Advisors, scripts, templates, logs, etc. will be automatically moved to a new place during the update. Clients may view the new locations here.
It is important to note that any manually created subfolders will not be processed automatically and clients should relocate them to the new \MQL4\ directory
FXTM advises clients to view all the changes made to the MT4 platform and take these into consideration before trading.
For further assistance please contact FXTM on +44 203 734 22 55 or via Live Chat.