03 July 2015
Markets are still uncertain in the face of an approaching referendum in Greece. Therefore, from 3 to 6 of July volatility may sharply grow. We recommend all clients to maintain margin level in the rate at least 200% to be able to keep risks low. From our part, to ensure safety of clients' funds, we allow for taking additional measures.
From 3 to 6 of July , 2015, based on 1.6, 3.4, 3.5, 3.9, 3.12, 3.13, 3.14, 4.7 and 7.3 clauses of the "Regulation on Trading Procedures", without any prior notification, we may bring in the below temporary adjustments on all types of accounts:
- expand spread;
- increase order levels and (or) freeze of order level;
- increase marginal requirements;
- restrict volume of opened position or total volume of positions on account;
- enable Close Only mode.
We strongly recommend you to maintain margin level in the rate at least 200%, adjust volume of opened positions in a due time as well as to adjust your EA if needed.
We apologize for inconvenience and recommend to take into account the possibility of a dramatic growth of volatility when planning your trading.
- Changes in the schedule of company in connection with the holiday
- We double non-deposit bonuses for articles!
- Be on time to take part in the bonus quiz!
- Change of trading schedule on 2, 3 and 6 of April
- 3 secrets why “35% on deposit” offer is popular