10 July 2015
Negotiations between Greece and European Union are still on. This weekend, a life-changing decision can be made on the Greek crisis. Specialists of FreshForex assume that volatility may sharply grow with no regard to result of negotiations. Therefore, we recommend all clients to maintain margin level in the rate at least 200% to be able to keep risks low.
From 10th to 13th of July , 2015, based on 1.6, 3.4, 3.5, 3.9, 3.12, 3.13, 3.14, 4.7 and 7.3 clauses of the "Regulation on Trading Procedures", without any prior notification, we may bring in the below temporary adjustments on all types of accounts:
- expand spread;
- increase order levels and (or) freeze of order level;
- increase marginal requirements (credit leverage can be reduced to 1:50);
- restrict volume of opened position or total volume of positions on account;
- enable Close Only mode.
We strongly recommend you to maintain margin level in the rate at least 200%, adjust volume of opened positions in a due time as well as to adjust your EA if needed.
We apologize for inconvenience and recommend to take into account the possibility of a dramatic growth of volatility when planning your trading.
- "FreshForex" - Opening of the year!
- "FreshForex" suspends its work with Liberty Reserve payment system
- Get $30 for an article about Forex!
- Upgrade MetaTrader 4 Terminal before the 1st of August!
- Are you ready for the bonus 50% right now?